To remain one of the top ranked sports in Seychelles.
- To become established as a credible and competent sport planning and management organization;
- honouring its Constitution, working partnership and membership with local and international organizations in a professional and exemplary manner;
- committed to promoting participation in the sport at all levels.
- sensitive to the needs and aspirations of its support structures and members;
- taking and implementing fair, transparent and realistic decisions;
- committed to the empowerment and professional development of local expertise in athletics;
- dedicated to the development of an athletic culture based on harmony, gender mainstreaming, fairplay and free of banned substances;
(adopted in 1998)